Social Retail ?
While researching what “The NEW Economy” was about and looking at trends, I came upon an unexpected surprise.
“Social retail” is the buzzword now. Not only is it a buzzword, it actually works.
With conventions such as the “Social Retail Summit” 15January2015 in New York popping up, with emphasis on “Customer Relations Strategies for next-generation omnichannel retail brands” and the transformed social retail network marketing company, Modere, coming fast out of the gate, Social Retail is a force to contend with.
When customers Share The Love of the products, more customers will be created. Modere will care for these new customers and in turn, the profits from their purchases will continue to be connected to the qualified Social Marketer — YOU.
Together, Modere’s partnership with their Social Marketers is creating the greatest customer volume possible. The more sales, the more referrals, the more referrals, the more sales—it’s a continuous cycle!
Retail can’t compete with companies like Modere because they don’t have a team of Social Marketers out in the field. Direct Sales can’t compete with Modere because they don’t have a genuine retail offering. Modere saw a unique chance to do something disruptive by combining the speed of social shopping with the power of the $167 Billion worldwide direct sales industry. They’re pioneering an entirely new industry called, Social Retail.
Robert Conlee Modere CEO, Robert Finigan Modere CMO, and Justin Serra Modere General Manager are on to something BIG in the industry with the Modere Try Before You Buy Model.
Modere and its social retail model is innovative and disruptive. An example of a disruptive model which is killing the taxicab industry is Uber. Typically the industry that is smacked by innovation and disruptive models are overconfident behemoths who don’t believe they can be toppled. Then once they realize it, they start with lawsuits rather than adapting to the new trends and paradigms. See TechCrunch
IASO DETOX WEIGHT LOSS TEA
Sponsored Ads – Contact Us!
Make Cash – Look Hot!
Tagsabusive relationships beauty behindmlm.com Oz sexual pervert behindmlm.com pedophile Christianity due process entrepreneurs Faith Renee Faith R Sloan Faith Sloan health healthy healthy foods healthy lifestyle Iaso Tea Iaso tea benefits iaso tea ingredients leadership lose weight Love MLM Motivation motivational network marketing opportunity organic Personal Development personal growth politics professional development relationships scam scammer SEC skinntea small business startups success TLC TLC Leadership Team TLC Products Total Life Changes Unstoppable Success Team weight loss tea WHYS Guys
- Yes, you can channel your intense holiday anticipation and actually get work done this week
- Healthy way to deal with rejection, according to former “Bachelorette” Ali Fedotowsky
- How To Explain Bitcoin to Your Grandparents
- Alibaba Jack Ma: How a Remarkable Chinese Company is Changing the Face of Global Business – Review
- What “The Biggest Loser” trainer Jen Widerstrom wants you to know about negative self-talk
- Is Klaus Bardenhagen BehindMLM Oz Blogger?
- SolidTrustPay Getting Tough On Fraud
- Michael Jordan, Legendary Chicago Bulls Player getting “shade”
- RNC 2016 Muslim Speaker for Donald Trump: Someone Shouted ‘No Islam!’
- Did Melania Trump Steal Michelle Obama’s Speech?