Mark Cuban Quotes
Mark Cuban is oddly inspiring, not only due to the amount of money he has been able to accumulate, or the fact that he owns the Dallas Mavericks, but also for his insight.
Each quote below encompasses how the man continues to brilliantly enhance his image and empire while also reminding us that hard work and determination do actually pay off.
1. “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you.”
Life is temporary. Work is temporary. One day, you will be incredibly successful at whatever you choose to do with your life. While that day may be difficult to imagine right now, start fighting for your future.
You may not have a job, internship or college major about which you are crazy, but with everything you do, maintain the mindset that what you have could end or be taken away from you at any time. There will always be someone who is willing to work harder than you, so you should always give your best effort.
This mentality will keep you on your toes and will ultimately help you grow.
2. “It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.”
Growing up, we are repeatedly told to dream big, to never stop dreaming and to believe in our dreams. However, we are not told enough that dreams are accomplished by taking action.
Dreams are merely thoughts; the doing is more powerful than the dreaming. The doing is what changes the world and impacts people in unforeseen ways.
Dream of being a physical therapist; apply to physical therapy school and go from there. Dream of being a politician; get involved in local campaigns and work your way up. Dream of being a writer; apply to Elite Daily and start writing.
We have more control over the “doing” than we give ourselves credit. If you spend all of your time dreaming, you will never grant yourself the opportunity to see what you are truly capable of accomplishing.
3. “Doesn’t matter if the glass is half-empty or half-full. All that matters is that you are the one pouring the water.”
No matter how troublesome life can become, you are in control of your emotions, decisions and outlooks on situations. Try not to dwell on how empty or full your life, or the lives of others, might be. Believing that you have control over how much water is poured into the glass of life is a powerful skill.
How you react to not getting the perfect internship, a friend’s betrayal or a loved one’s death can make the glass seem pretty empty; however, you get to decide how much water is poured.
4. “Wherever I see people doing something the way it’s always been done, the way it’s ‘supposed’ to be done, following the same old trends, well, that’s just a big red flag to me to go look somewhere else.”
Life can get repetitive, consistent and complacent. Falling into a life or workplace of complacency is dangerous. Seek opportunities and take risks that are out of your comfort zone. Work for a company that is constantly changing, growing and evolving.
Surround yourself with people who are bold and do not follow paths already created. Do not be afraid to look at opportunities in life that are different, offbeat or even a little weird.
We are trained to interpret “different” as a negative, when in reality, different jobs and opportunities often provide for the greatest potential for us to thrive as individuals. Life is too short for us to live in fear of being different. Be whom you want to be and don’t worry about the haters.
5. “Every no gets me closer to a yes.”
The word “no” leads many of us to see it as a failure. “No” comes in different forms: the test you just failed, the interview that didn’t lead to a job and the person who tells you “you can’t.” We look at that “no” often enough to never go near it again.
“No” does not mean defeat, however. It is an opportunity to get closer to the “yes” for which you are searching. Do not let the “nos” of life impact your goals.
“Nos” are part of your story, and if you keep working hard, they will lead to many “yeses,” which often turn out to be better than the opportunities for which the “nos” would have provided.
IASO DETOX WEIGHT LOSS TEA
Sponsored Ads – Contact Us!
Make Cash – Look Hot!
Tagsabusive relationships beauty behindmlm behindmlm.com Oz sexual pervert behindmlm.com pedophile business startup Christianity compassion due process entrepreneurs Facebook Faith Renee Faith R Sloan Faith Sloan hacker health healthy healthy lifestyle leadership Love MLM Motivation motivational network marketing obama opportunity Personal Development personal growth politics ponzi professional development pyramid Qkadoo relationships Religion scam scammer SEC small business startups success TLC TLC Leadership Team Total Life Changes Vemma
- Yes, you can channel your intense holiday anticipation and actually get work done this week
- Healthy way to deal with rejection, according to former “Bachelorette” Ali Fedotowsky
- How To Explain Bitcoin to Your Grandparents
- Alibaba Jack Ma: How a Remarkable Chinese Company is Changing the Face of Global Business – Review
- What “The Biggest Loser” trainer Jen Widerstrom wants you to know about negative self-talk
- Is Klaus Bardenhagen BehindMLM Oz Blogger?
- SolidTrustPay Getting Tough On Fraud
- Michael Jordan, Legendary Chicago Bulls Player getting “shade”
- RNC 2016 Muslim Speaker for Donald Trump: Someone Shouted ‘No Islam!’
- Did Melania Trump Steal Michelle Obama’s Speech?