Create a 90 Day Game Plan!
What is so magical about 90 days? Why not 10 days (unrealistic)… what about 120 days (too long)?
Eric Worre, Network Marketing Pro
Glen Geditz wrote:
Honestly, I don’t know what it is about 90 days. Why not 85 days or 100 days? Jim Rohn explains situations like this the best when he states, “The sun comes up in the east and sets in the west every single day. We don’t know why…it just does” That’s the way I feel about why 90 days. If I had to guess I would say the significance has more to do with habits and if you keep at something for 90 days, you are bound to come up with some habits. Good or bad, depending on what your are doing for those 90 days.
Most people do not have MLM success online or offline because they don’t stick with a game plan for 90 days. When results don’t magically appear after 2 weeks, they start to have doubts about the industry and about their skills. This is where you can make all the difference in your business.
Create a 90 Day Game Plan and half the battle is won! Many times we flounder around with unproductive activities like creating gift baskets to pass out to prospects, color coordinating our file folders, alphabetizing our contact lists and other such tasks which brings nothing to the table.
GO PRO! Create a 90 Day Game Plan TODAY!
IASO DETOX WEIGHT LOSS TEA
Sponsored Ads – Contact Us!
Make Cash – Look Hot!
Tagsabusive relationships beauty behindmlm.com Oz sexual pervert behindmlm.com pedophile Christianity due process entrepreneurs Faith Renee Faith R Sloan Faith Sloan health healthy healthy foods healthy lifestyle Iaso Tea Iaso tea benefits iaso tea ingredients leadership lose weight Love MLM Motivation motivational network marketing opportunity organic Personal Development personal growth politics professional development relationships scam scammer SEC skinntea small business startups success TLC TLC Leadership Team TLC Products Total Life Changes Unstoppable Success Team weight loss tea WHYS Guys
- Yes, you can channel your intense holiday anticipation and actually get work done this week
- Healthy way to deal with rejection, according to former “Bachelorette” Ali Fedotowsky
- How To Explain Bitcoin to Your Grandparents
- Alibaba Jack Ma: How a Remarkable Chinese Company is Changing the Face of Global Business – Review
- What “The Biggest Loser” trainer Jen Widerstrom wants you to know about negative self-talk
- Is Klaus Bardenhagen BehindMLM Oz Blogger?
- SolidTrustPay Getting Tough On Fraud
- Michael Jordan, Legendary Chicago Bulls Player getting “shade”
- RNC 2016 Muslim Speaker for Donald Trump: Someone Shouted ‘No Islam!’
- Did Melania Trump Steal Michelle Obama’s Speech?