How To Explain Bitcoin to Your Grandparents
Many of you in social media have asked me “What is Bitcoin” or “Please Explain bitcoin”
At face value bitcoin can be a little daunting and confusing.
Courtesy of Cointelegraph, I have a nice image you can use to explain Bitcoin to even your grandparents.
Does that Explain Bitcoin for you?
A more technical version is:
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people and businesses running computers all around the world. They use software that solves mathematical problems. We call the software, mining software.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
There is a great FAQ over at Bitcoin.org
It may be a little technical in some places but it is chock filled with information
for someone trying to learn about bitcoin.
I hope so. If not, ping me and I’ll further break it down for you.
IASO DETOX WEIGHT LOSS TEA
Sponsored Ads – Contact Us!
Make Cash – Look Hot!
Tagsbeauty behindmlm.com Oz sexual pervert behindmlm.com pedophile Christianity due process entrepreneurs Faith Renee Faith R Sloan Faith Sloan health healthy healthy foods healthy lifestyle Iaso Tea Iaso tea benefits iaso tea ingredients leadership lose weight Love MLM Motivation motivational network marketing opportunity organic Personal Development personal growth politics professional development relationships Religion scam scammer SEC skinntea small business startups success TLC TLC Leadership Team TLC Products Total Life Changes Unstoppable Success Team weight loss tea WHYS Guys
- Healthy way to deal with rejection, according to former “Bachelorette” Ali Fedotowsky
- How To Explain Bitcoin to Your Grandparents
- Alibaba Jack Ma: How a Remarkable Chinese Company is Changing the Face of Global Business – Review
- What “The Biggest Loser” trainer Jen Widerstrom wants you to know about negative self-talk
- Is Klaus Bardenhagen BehindMLM Oz Blogger?
- SolidTrustPay Getting Tough On Fraud
- Michael Jordan, Legendary Chicago Bulls Player getting “shade”
- RNC 2016 Muslim Speaker for Donald Trump: Someone Shouted ‘No Islam!’
- Did Melania Trump Steal Michelle Obama’s Speech?
- Michael Jordan Gym Shoes $650 Really? Hope You Get Laid!