Massive Success Quotes by Warren Buffett, Stephen Covey, Andrew Carnegie, Coco Chanel, Henry Ford, Seth Godin, Oscar Wilde and others…
reposted by: Faith Sloan
Jeff Moore | Everyday PowerAug 07, 2014
- In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield. – Warren Buffett
- A cardinal principle of Total Quality escapes too many managers: you cannot continuously improve interdependent systems and processes until you progressively perfect interdependent, interpersonal relationships. – Stephen Covey
- And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department. – Andrew Carnegie
- Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. – Coco Chanel
- Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets. – Henry Ford
- There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them. – Seth Godin
- My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people’s. – Oscar Wilde
- For every sale you miss because you’re too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you’re not enthusiastic enough. – Zig Ziglar
- Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion. – Jack Welch
- Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust. – Zig Ziglar
- It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business. – Mahatma Gandhi
- I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. – Donald Trump
- Carpe per diem – seize the check – Robin Williams
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. – Norman Schwarzkopf
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. – Peter F. Drucker
- If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business. – B. C. Forbes
- To succeed in business it is necessary to make others see things as you see them. – John H. Patterson
- Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work. – Earl Nightingale
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. – Steve Jobs
If you enjoyed this please share on Reddit, Delicious, Pinterest or StumbleUpon!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Please follow and like us:
IASO DETOX WEIGHT LOSS TEA
Sponsored Ads – Contact Us!
Make Cash – Look Hot!
Tagsbeauty behindmlm.com Oz sexual pervert behindmlm.com pedophile Christianity due process entrepreneurs Faith Renee Faith R Sloan Faith Sloan health healthy healthy foods healthy lifestyle Iaso Tea Iaso tea benefits iaso tea ingredients leadership lose weight Love MLM Motivation motivational network marketing opportunity organic Personal Development personal growth politics professional development relationships Religion scam scammer SEC skinntea small business startups success TLC TLC Leadership Team TLC Products Total Life Changes Unstoppable Success Team weight loss tea WHYS Guys
- Healthy way to deal with rejection, according to former “Bachelorette” Ali Fedotowsky
- How To Explain Bitcoin to Your Grandparents
- Alibaba Jack Ma: How a Remarkable Chinese Company is Changing the Face of Global Business – Review
- What “The Biggest Loser” trainer Jen Widerstrom wants you to know about negative self-talk
- Is Klaus Bardenhagen BehindMLM Oz Blogger?
- SolidTrustPay Getting Tough On Fraud
- Michael Jordan, Legendary Chicago Bulls Player getting “shade”
- RNC 2016 Muslim Speaker for Donald Trump: Someone Shouted ‘No Islam!’
- Did Melania Trump Steal Michelle Obama’s Speech?
- Michael Jordan Gym Shoes $650 Really? Hope You Get Laid!